Based on the technology and know-how accumulated over the years,
"Pangrim" is trying to repay us with better service to become the best
global textile company.
- Silverfree Co., Ltd. acquire
- Investment in production facilities dedicated to eco-friendly products
- Chairman Seo Jae-hee takes office as Representative Executive Officer
- Eco-friendly product exports (PFCs Free, Recycled PET fiber, eco-friendly cotton products)
- Head office moved to Sangam (KGIT Center)
- Renamed from PangRim Yoochang Vietnam Co., Ltd to PangRim Neotex Co., Ltd
- PangRim Textile acquired PangRim Industry
- PangRim Co. Ltd absorbed PangRim Textile
- Renamed from Yunseong Textile Co., Ltd. to PangRim Textile Co., Ltd.
- Expanded the dyeing facilities of PangRim Industry Co., Ltd.
- Merged two subsidiaries in Vietnam and changed its name to PangRim Yuchang Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Renamed to PangRim Industry Co., Ltd. after taking over Shinsung Industry Co., Ltd.
- Established PangRim Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Established PangRim Vietex Co., Ltd.(Headquarters and processing plant)
- Established PangRim-Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Renamed to PangRim Co., Ltd.
- Became independent as a domestic corporation through the redemption of the shares of Japan’s Panbon Textile Co., Ltd.
- Established Yunseong Textile Co., Ltd.
- Acquired permit for the joint investment of Japan’s Panbon Textile Co., Ltd.
- Renamed to PangRim Textile Co., Ltd.
- Took over Taechang Textile Co., Ltd. under the control of Korea Development Bank (Total amount of USD 31,115,682)